I've been in Tennessee a week now and without a TV to watch, I've been doing more than my normal share of camera work.
Won a couple of tickets to go see the play "Lil Abner" (the musical) from a guy I went to school with many moons ago. He was the director of this version of the play. Had a GREAT time!
Went to a car show up on the Manchester Square after seeing several old cars heading up that way. I was curious about where they were going, so I went to go look. The square had been shut down so that all the cars could be shown. It was sponsored by the Manchester Police Dept. and they had invited car clubs from all over the Tennessee area. Very cool car show!
Won a couple of tickets to go see the play "Lil Abner" (the musical) from a guy I went to school with many moons ago. He was the director of this version of the play. Had a GREAT time!
Went to a car show up on the Manchester Square after seeing several old cars heading up that way. I was curious about where they were going, so I went to go look. The square had been shut down so that all the cars could be shown. It was sponsored by the Manchester Police Dept. and they had invited car clubs from all over the Tennessee area. Very cool car show!

No comments:
Post a Comment