This year, the Scott Kelby Worldwide PhotoWalk was on October 13, 2012. Being my 4th photowalk out of the five years they've done this, I did a walk in Georgetown, TX. There were 5 photowalks between Waco and downtown Austin. Georgetown was the closest and I knew there wouldn't be so much walking as my knee was killing me at that point.
We did the old downtown area of Georgetown. There was a Farmer's Market going on, along with a craft sale. Gotta love fall in Georgetown, they love to shut down the square and have community activities there!
Here are some of the photos that I took on the photowalk and the photo that I entered the photo contest. I didn't think I had a winning photo, but it was great fun to do! I look forward to next year's photowalk!
Our Worldwide PhotoWalk team.
The New Phonebooks Are Here!
Hidden Sun
Old Mailbox
Vendor at the Craft Fair
Georgetown Courthouse
Visitor Center
Metal Stairs
Flag Reflection

No comments:
Post a Comment