It's the last day of 2012. What a year it's been! We've been to Tennessee three times, taking Jackson with us all three times; I had my gall bladder removed; Mike flew to CA to keep check on his health; Mike had radiation treatments at MD Anderson in Houston for seven weeks; we went to the Grand Canyon, the Meteor Crater, and moved back to Texas; I started babysitting Jackson; Michael got a permanent job (vs. contracting); Justin was top salesman at his job for six months in a row; Justin passed Calculus and Chemistry with his tutors help (Yea, Juliette!); Mike and I celebrated our 33rd anniversary this year; went on our annual Mother's/Daughter's weekend at Falls Mills; and in general, just had a busy year!
We've had our share of ups and downs. Laughter and tears. Joys and sorrows.
2012 wasn't a bad year, but it was a year I will look forward to putting "in the books" and looking forward to the new year of 2013.
We've Holidays and happy days,
and memory days galore
And when we've toasted every one,
I offer just one more.
and memory days galore
And when we've toasted every one,
I offer just one more.
So let us lift our glasses high,
and drink a silent toast
To the day, deep buried in each heart
that each one loves the most.
and drink a silent toast
To the day, deep buried in each heart
that each one loves the most.
Here's wishing you more happiness
Than all my words can tell,
Not just alone for New Years Eve
But for all the year as well.
Than all my words can tell,
Not just alone for New Years Eve
But for all the year as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment