03 November 2012

Compaq Reunion

Tomorrow, November 4th, is the Compaq 30 year reunion. The company started 30 years ago! So hard to believe.  Mike and I are driving down to Houston in the morning to attend the reunion. It's going to be at the Minute Maid Park. Free parking, free food & drinks, free Tshirt. All for $60 each!  It really doesn't matter, we would be going even if it was more per person.
 
I'm going to take my camera- big surprise there!  I'm wondering who from my former groups will be there? I think I saw John McClintock's name on the list at one point, but now I can't find it. I don't recognize any other names from people that have been in my groups when I worked there. Guess it's all in the fun of attending the reunion that will show who shows up!
 
I've got photos that I've tried to upload to the Compaq Reunion site, but the site wouldn't work right in order for me to upload them. I have photos of Karl Walker at an outing at Minute Maid Park for a baseball game. He has since died of  heart problems. God Bless him! He was a wonderful person to work for. I was his admin for several months during a re-org that Compaq was so fond of!
 
 

No comments: