It's been a month since my last entry. Not that there was that much going on since I was mostly doing some packing so we can downsize our stuff and take it to Tennessee. That didn't work out quite as planned since Mike decided yesterday that we were going to take the stuff up to TN in August rather than this week. Great. But the good news it that we're flying to TN rather than driving. 7 hours vs. 2 days driving. I vote for the 7 hour flight myself!
Another reason I didn't post anything was that my camera and lens were in the shop for the better part of two months! Long story, repeated trips back to the Nikon shop for repairs, a semi "nasty" letter to Nikon and then waiting for repairs. They finally got it right on the third time!
Just in time for me to take it with me to TN for 8 days. Looking forward to this trip. Dad and I are going to find somewhere we can go and take photos together. I think we'll end up in Shelbyville and going to the Mule and Donkey show at the Celebration Grounds. That should be different! We'll see how Dad goes on this one... or rather "not go". Who knows?
Anyway, not much is going on. Cleaned the house top to bottom so I don't have to worry about it on the trip and have to do it when we get home. Mike hasn't packed yet, but that's something he leaves till the end anyway, so no big deal. I usually wait, but this time I wanted to make sure that I got everything packed that I wanted to take and find out what it would fit in. YEA me... no luggage to check on the plane!
Well. All for now. Will write again when we return home.
Sharon
1 comment:
I vote for the flight too. That is one LONG drive!
Post a Comment