The changes are already starting for the new year.
Justin leaves for Tennessee tomorrow morning. He is going back to MTSU and will finishing his degree. He will be staying at our house there in Manchester, so for that I'm glad. I will miss him. It's not like I see that much of him while he's here, but at least he's here! Between his job and his girlfriend, we didn't see much of him. Yesterday was his last day of work here, but he's already got a job lined up for Tennessee. Thank goodness!
Mike and I will have to get used to having an "empty nest" again. Although it really won't be empty at all. Jackson is still here during the week as I'm still babysitting him. We're looking at having another lady take care of him 1 week out of the month so that Jackson can play with her kids. He needs the socialization and he gets along with her three kids. It will only do him good.
Changes take time to get used to, but I think with the three years of "empty nest" out in California, we will be OK in getting used to having Justin gone again.
Other changes are coming but for now we'll wait for them to happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment