Not only is the weather changing in southern California (the "rainy season" is just getting started), but there are other changes going on as well. I wish I was in a better position to say more, but I can't right now! Soon though! Big changes of the good kind!
We are going to go see Michael, Melissa and Jackson over the holidays and I can't wait for Mike to meet his grandson. Talk about a Kodak moment! Guess what I will have in my hand?! It was with real sorrow that I had to inform my family that we wouldn't be in Tennessee for either holiday as we were changing plans here. They understood and wish us well with our changes.
Mike has been working all week for the past several weeks. There hasn't been a day this month that he hasn't had to go into work for something on the weekends. OK, take that back... he had off last Sunday. Today he went in early and we were going to go to the beach, but the weather turned on us while he was at work and now its drizzling rain. I think that would make for some awesome photos at the beach, but I don't want to get my camera wet either!
I've got a new thing to spend my time on now... Pinterest! If you haven't seen it, check it out at http://www.pinterest.com/. I've spent hours on there now and have found so many ideas on things to do; books to read; crafts to work on and many other things!
Well, going to head to Michaels for a craft fixation! Take care!
2 comments:
Hopefully the changes include a moving van back to TN!!
We can't wait to see you guys! I'm so excited to be there when Mike sees Jackson for the 1st time :D
Post a Comment