21 November 2011

Christmas Cards, Part II

I went looking for our Christmas cards that I had made up for the past few years. I recently posted the card we will be using this year.  I found a card from 2009, but I think I sent out all of 2010's cards.  However, I'll post the photo that we used for the 2010 card.

From 2009:  This photo was taken while Mike and I were on a "Whale Watching Tour" out of Long Beach. We were just leaving the harbor when this sailboat passed behind the boat we were on. The lighthouse marks the entrance to the harbor.


From 2010:  This photograph was taken at Huntington Beach, our favorite beach for things to do.  We were getting ready to leave the beach when I turned around to get another photograph.  When I saw the lavendar evening sky, I walked back about 20 feet to include the couple that were sitting on the beach enjoying the sunset, too.  You can see the crescent moon near the top of the photograph.

1 comment:

I Am Woody said...

What a lovely picture! It is absolutely perfect - conjuring all the peace of the season:)