29 October 2011

Monkey in the Pumpkin Patch

Photography mission:  Halloween Gobins and Ghouls.  I didn't have a model to photograph... my grandson who is going to be a skeleton for Halloween lives in Texas... I'm in California.  Second best idea: call a friend of ours who has a son just 2 days younger than our grandson and they both share the same name, Jackson! Can I borrow him? Yes.  Problem solved.  We agreed to meet on Wednesday.

We went to a local pumpkin patch and Jackson was quite the inquisitive one wanting to hang onto my camera for me.  Bless his heart, he just didn't understand why I said, "No way little one"! I told him he was just too cute, but even for all that, I wasn't about to let him have my camera!  He eventually got distracted by a dog in the next field and said, "woof".  We applauded his vocalization and he joined in on the clapping!




He finally had enough with the monkey hat and tried to take it off, so we decided to call it "done" freed him of his monkey hat. Thank you, April for letting me photograph Jackson.  He certainly does help make up for missing my grandson!

No comments: