I participated in Scott Kelby's Worldwide PhotoWalk in 2009, 2010 and now this year. The first year I participated, I went to Old Town Orange. Part of Forrest Gump was filmed there. It is a pretty part of the town of Orange, obviously the "old part"! It was great fun walking around and taking photos of whatever happened to catch my eye. This particular PhotoWalk took place two days after I got back from a week of driving from Tennessee to California with Mike's aunt and a friend of hers. We had the best time stopping at various places and spending time there. The best stop was the Grand Canyon. Still at a loss for words on that one!
To learn more on the PhotoWalks, go here: http://worldwidephotowalk.com/.
Here are some photos from the "Old Town Orange" shoot from 2009.


The second PhotoWalk I participated in, I drove down to Temecula from Corona, a distance of about 35 miles or so. The old part of Temecula was where we went and it was a fascinating mixture of "wild west" to "fortune tellers".
Here are some of the photos from the Temecula PhotoWalk in 2010.
1 comment:
Love your pics! Can't wait until you can take more of Jackson :D
Post a Comment