Today we did get out. We went to Huntington Beach. They had some things going on there like they normally do. The drummers were back again this weekend. (I think they play every weekend!), there were surfers and a surfing tournament going on, cute girls in bikinis, overweight guys in speedos, and everything in between! While we were walking on the pier, we heard sirens to a firetruck and it made its' way down Pacific Coast Highway (main road thru Huntington Beach and runs parallel to the beach and pier). After the firetruck came hundreds and hundreds of motorcycles. The roar of the motorcycles was deafening and we were quite a ways out on the pier! I got a couple of photos, but then decided to make a video with my camera, so I swapped it over and got some video. 


As always, we had a great time at the beach. It always takes us at least an hour an a half to walk up and down the length of the pier. So much to watch and see!
1 comment:
I think enjoying life is the best way we can honor those that died on that fateful day. So I think you picked a fantastic way to spend the anniversary.
Post a Comment