
The other day, I was in the backyard when I realized how many robins there were in the yard. I went in and got my camera and started taking photographs of the birds I was seeing in the yard. Robins are supposed to be the first signs of spring, right? Apparently, they didn't get the memo that its not spring yet!
According to the local news, we're supposed to be getting between 5 and 7 inches of snow between tonight and Tuesday morning! I don't think I've seen that much snow here since I was in high school!
We had some snow a for Christmas... our first white Christmas I can remember in many, many years. It was nice to have snow for a couple of days. I'm still excited when it snows... I've been to the grocery store, have a tank of gas, and a huge pot of homemade chili on the stove! Let it snow!
No comments:
Post a Comment