06 February 2010

New camera on the way!

Hubby ordered my new camera for me for Valentine's Day.  He ordered it from Abe's of Maine and it should be arriving here on February 11th.  I'm soooooooooooo excited! I'm upgrading from my Nikon D40 to a Nikon D90. Not only is this a camera, but its a video recorder, too.  Not that I do a lot of video recording, but it will be nice to have it when I want to use it!  I'm also getting a new lens with the camera, too. It's a 18-105mm lens. Sweet!

I'm really looking forward to taking this camera out and seeing what all it can do.  I tried it out at Best Buy just to play with the camera and was impressed with the speed and capabilities that it has. The photos I post after next week should be from my new D90... stay tuned!

No comments: