Yesterday, Mike had to work, so I decided to tag along and go to Laguna Beach for a photo opportunity. It was a really overcast day and I didn't expect to get any decent photos, but a day out with the camera is a day out having fun! After dropping Mike off, I headed down Laguna Canyon Drive and drove thru the middle of downtown Laguna to the beach. Overcast, cool, and pretty deserted, the beach was a great place to sit and contemplate the day.
These two little girls were having fun playing in the surf together.
After picking up Mike, we headed over to Huntington Beach. There we found a surfing competition going on and we watched a group of young boys competing. I couldn't believe how good they were! ![]()
After watching the surfing for a while, we walked back to the end of the pier. Over at the grassy area, there was a group of drummers getting ready to perform, so we stopped and watched them. We found out that they were from UCLA, but I didn't get the full name of their group. These drummers were really good and Mike and I enjoyed their performance. There were little kids (toddlers) that enjoyed the music, too!![]()
![]()
![]()
No comments:
Post a Comment