03 August 2009

Photos!


Today I received the photos that I had uploaded to Snapfish of my vacation trip... I uploaded several hundred and I'm ordering copies in two segments. I got the 4th of July family reunion photos and the Grand Canyon photos back today... all I can say about the Grand Canyon photos is that I will be looking at them for quite some time! They turned out wonderful!


The family reunion photos, I got duplicates so I could send a set of them to Mom and Dad. They wouldn't know what to do with a photo CD that I sent to all my siblings! At least this way, they can look and have photos made if they want them and I don't have to pay for several sets of photos! Love digital photos!!!


Anyway, just wanted to say I got some of my photos today!

No comments: