Through a photographer friend I have on Facebook, I read on his website about a wonderful project that is going to take place in July. It is the second annual Worldwide Photography Walk.
This is a project that is going to take place all around the world on the same day, July 18th, within a two hour time frame. Last year they had over 8,000 photographers and over a million photos entered into this competition. This seems to be very similar to the Time/Life "A Day in the Life" type of photography series.
I have joined a group of photographers that will meet in the town of Orange, CA. I'm really excited about this little adventure into the photographers world... not that I expect to win anything, but it certainly sounds like a lot of fun spending time with other folks that enjoy photography as much as me! I'm really looking forward to it.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, here is the website that explains it so much better than I can! http://www.worldwidephotowalk.com/. Each group of photographers is limited to 50 per group, so if one group is full, look for another or create another group for your town and/or city!
No comments:
Post a Comment