The familiar "well, it's been a while" has been used often enough on this blog, so I will refrain from using it yet again!
But, it has been a while. The previous blog post was something that I wrote up to describe the new workout routine that I've started. I've done the "resistance band" workout twice. Sunday, as described, and then again today. Today wasn't quite as bad as Sunday, but I still have to get up and move around every so often so that I can stretch out the muscles! I can feel the stiffness settling in, so I've been walking around the yard to help keep it from getting any worse. I will take a couple of advils before bedtime, too!
Things around here tend to stay the same. I babysit Jackson; Mike goes to work; Michael and Melissa come over on Sundays for dinner; and I do a lot of walking.
I'm looking at getting me a dog. That's new. I'm trying to convince Mike to let me get a puppy so that Georgia can boss it around and be the alpha pet. I'm wanting an Australian Terrier. I've been watching this breed for about six to nine months now and I fall more in love with it everytime I see one. I've been in contact with a breeder up north and she currently has a waiting list for her puppies. She does try to fix you up with others if you're not looking to specifically have one from her. Which is real nice. I'm not specifically looking to have one of hers, but hers are really nice, too! Australian Terriers pretty much look like a Yorkshire on steroids with wiry hair! They get about 13-15 lbs., and not much bigger than a large cat. They are good with kids, good on farms (for ridding of rodents- thinking of the moles here), and have a fairly long lifespan of 15-17 years. I really want to get one of these dogs! I love the blue and tan colors, but the red and blue is growing on me. Needless to say, I don't think I'd really be picky over what color it was!
Michael and Melissa's lease is up the end of May and they are looking to move out of where they are now. Can't say as I blame them. The neighborhood is on the rough side. So I called my realtor that helped us find this house and he's going to help us find one for them. We'd like to get them in our neighborhood, if possible, but close by would be fine, too.
Justin is close to finishing up college. He has summer classes to go, but should be graduating in August if all goes well. He is studying hard to make that happen!
Well, all for now!

1 comment:
Hope their house hunt is successful!!
Post a Comment