02 August 2010

Will We Stay or Will We Go?

Will we stay or will we go?  I dunno.  This is being asked in more than one area of our lives right now! 

First, will we stay or will we go to Tennessee at the end of the week?  I dunno.  It depends on whether or not Mike gets a problem at work solved.  We're supposed to be taking a load of our possessions to our house in TN so that we can downsize our living quarters to another closer to Mike's work.

But then, will we stay or will we go ahead and move?  After looking at what's available, it looks to be mostly townhouses and Mike's not that hyped about living in a townhouse. He doesn't think he'll be able to work on Michael's car even with a two car garage attached to the townhouse.  So in looking at single family homes, the rent on those are above what we're wanting to spend.  So it looks like we may decide to stay where we're at for another 6 months to a year.

Will we stay or will we go to Texas in September when our first grandchild is born?  Again, I dunno.  I want to (very, very badly) but at this point I'm not sure that it will happen.  I suppose we'll just wait and see what happens with going to TN and moving or staying. 

Living life in limbo sucks!

No comments: