16 November 2009

Santa Monica Pier

Mike and I went to Santa Monica Pier this past weekend.  We got a late start as he had to run by work for a couple of minutes to get some tests started.  After that, we went down to Newport Beach and had a late lunch at Joe's Crab Shack as we were both very hungry!  After lunch, we got on the 405 and headed north to Santa Monica Pier.  We had to go right by LAX airport and the freeways were a zoo in that area!  Goodness! 


When we arrived in Santa Monica, we somehow got off the freeway and went off into the unknown... we literally got the GPS lost!  It was way funny, but Mike didn't think it was as funny as I did!  We finally found the pier and found a place to park the car.  Here are some photos that I took of our visit on the Santa Monica Pier.

No comments: